Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-10 Origin: Site
Precision CNC milling parts processing refers to the process of changing the dimensions or performance of precision CNC milling parts through mechanical equipment. The precision-processed parts are widely used in aerospace, military security, food equipment, automation, auto parts, electronic products, etc.
Here is the content list:
l Types of precision CNC milling parts.
l How to produce precision CNC milling parts.
l Steps to produce precision CNC milling parts.
1. P1. Plane parts: Plane parts are parts whose outline is flat or can be expanded into a flat surface. The processing characteristics of this type of precision CNC milling parts are: generally, they can be processed by two-coordinate linkage, and the CNC milling is relatively simple.
2. Curved surface parts: The parts whose profile is space and cannot be developed into a plane are called curved surface parts. Its processing characteristics are anyway of processing, the milling cutter, and the surface of the part is always in point contact.
3. Variable bevel parts: Precision CNC milling zeros whose profile cannot be developed into a plane but with straight lines are called variable bevel parts. The processing characteristics are: during peripheral milling, the machined surface of the part, and the milling cutter The cylinder contact point can be a straight line.
1. Flexible and versatile: CNC milling machines and machining centers are suitable for the processing of precision CNC milling parts of a variety of different structures and shapes, and can complete drilling, boring, reaming, milling planes, milling bevels, milling grooves, milling surfaces (cams), Tapping and other processing.
2. High machining accuracy: CNC milling machines and machining centers have high precision CNC milling parts processing accuracy, and under normal circumstances can guarantee the precision of precision CNC milling parts. In addition, CNC machining also avoids operating errors by operators, and the same batch of precision CNC milling parts have good dimensional uniformity, which greatly improves product quality.
3. High production efficiency: CNC milling machine and machining center have the functions of milling machine, boring machine, and drilling machine, so that the process is highly concentrated, which greatly improves the production efficiency and reduces the clamping error of precision CNC milling parts. The spindle speed of the CNC milling machine realizes infinitely variable speed, which is conducive to selecting the best cutting amount.
4. It can process complex shapes: in addition to milling the surface of various precision CNC milling parts that can be milled by ordinary milling machines, it can also mill plane curve contours and spatial surface contours that can not be milled by ordinary milling machines. This is because there are multiple CNC machine tools. The characteristics of the feed coordinate axis linkage.
Roughing: To improve the efficiency of the production of precision CNC milling parts for the preliminary processing of the rough parts of the curved surface, you can use an end mill to mill it layer by layer according to the contour surface according to the margin given by the processed surface. After rough milling, the shape of the curved surface will appear hierarchical distribution, and the height of the steps depends on the rough milling accuracy. During rough machining, due to the large machining allowance and cutting amount, a large amount of cutting heat is generated the cutting process, which is easy to make the tool wear quickly. At this time, the temperature of the cutting area should be lowered, and the cutting fluid should be applied at this stage. Lubrication and cooling effect.
Semi-roughing: Semi-roughing is essential. This is the transitional stage from roughing to finishing. This step can be done to remove the excess part left in the rough grinding step. Semi-finish milling should be carried out with a ball-end milling cutter, and its line distance and step distance should be greater than that of fine milling. To facilitate the subsequent finishing milling process, a machining allowance of about 0.5mm should be reserved for semi-finishing milling. After this process, the surface shape of precision CNC milling parts is close to the theoretical surface.
Finishing: Finishing is the process of final machining of precision CNC milling parts into theoretical curved surfaces. Ball end milling cutter is our most commonly used tool in finishing, generally, we choose wire cutting. Pay attention to the selection of turning points and adjust the feed rate when programming. For precision CNC milling parts with good openness, the turning point should be selected outside the curve table, that is, the curved surface should be properly extended outwards during programming. For precision CNC milling parts with poor openness, since the cutting speed will change during the turn-back process, it is easy to leave tool marks on the machined surface and the blocking surface due to pauses and vibrations, so the programming method just now not applicable. The turning point should be selected at a position away from the blocking surface, and the feed speed should be reduced when turning back. The intersection line between the curved surface and the stopper surface should be processed by the corresponding root removal program to avoid obvious tool marks on the processed curved surface and the stopper surface.
In terms of precision CNC milling parts and CNC Machining Parts , our company's products are more competitive than other companies. For details, please visit our company's official website for more information.