Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-29 Origin: Site
The processing of sheet metal parts is a key technology that sheet metal technicians need to master, and it is also an important process of sheet metal forming. It includes not only traditional cutting, blanking, blanking, bending and forming, and other methods and process parameters, but also various cold stamping die structures and process parameters, various equipment working principles and operating methods, and new stamping technologies and New Technology.
Here is the content list:
l Selection of sheet metal materials.
l Drawing review of sheet metal parts.
l Precautions for unfolding sheet metal parts.
The materials generally used in the processing of sheet metal parts are cold rolled plate (SPCC), hot rolled plate (SHCC), galvanized plate (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, red copper, beryllium copper, aluminum plate (6061, 6063, duralumin, etc.), aluminum profiles, stainless steel (mirror, brushed, matte), according to the different functions of the sheet metal parts, different materials are selected, and generally need to be considered from the use and cost of the sheet metal parts.
1. Cold-rolled sheet SPCC, mainly used for electroplating and baking varnish parts, low cost, easy to shape, material thickness ≤ 3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T23.0mm, also uses electroplating, baking varnish parts, low cost, but difficult to form mainly flat parts. 3. Plating
Zinc plate SECC, SGC. SECC electrolytic board is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly not used for surface treatment, and the cost is high. P material is used for
4. Copper: It is mainly used for conductive materials, and its surface treatment is nickel plating, chrome plating, or no treatment, and the cost is high.
5. Aluminum plate; generally use surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Aluminum profile; materials with complex cross-section structures are used in various sub-boxes. The surface treatment is the same as the aluminum plate.
7. Stainless steel; is mainly used without any surface treatment, and the cost is high.
To compile the process flow of sheet metal parts, we must first know the various technical requirements for the composition of the sheet metal parts. The drawing review is the most important link in the preparation of the sheet metal process flow.
1. Check whether the drawings of the sheet metal parts are complete.
2. The relationship between the drawing and the view, whether the labeling is clear, complete, and the unit of size.
3. The assembly relationship of sheet metal parts and the key dimensions of assembly requirements.
4. The difference between the old and new layouts of sheet metal parts.
5. Translation of foreign language images of sheet metal parts.
6. Conversion of table code.
7. Feedback and burying of sheet metal drawing problems.
8. Sheet metal materials.
9. The quality requirements and process requirements of sheet metal parts.
10. The officially issued drawings of sheet metal parts must be stamped with a quality control seal.
Three, deployment considerations
The expanded view is a plan view (2D) based on the sheet metal composition (3D)
1. The expansion method should be reasonable, save materials and facilitate processing.
2. Reasonably choose the gap and edging method, T=2.0, the gap is 0.2, T=2-3, the gap is 0.5, and the edging method adopts long sides and short sides (door panels).
3. Reasonable consideration of tolerance dimensions: negative difference goes to the end, the positive difference goes half; hole size: positive difference goes to the end, the negative difference goes half.
4. Burr direction.
5. Draw a cross-sectional view of the sheet metal parts by pulling the teeth, pressing riveting, tearing, punching the convex point (package), and other positions.
6. Check the material and thickness of the sheet metal parts to the thickness tolerance.
7. For special angles, the inner radius of the bending angle (generally R=0.5) needs to be bent and unfolded.
8. Places that are prone to error (similar asymmetry) should be highlighted.
9. Where there are more sizes, an enlarged drawing of the sheet metal parts should be added.
10. The place where the sheet metal parts need to be sprayed to protect must be indicated.
Our company has rich experience in the production of sheet metal parts and has extensive cooperation with enterprises in the fields of food equipment, automation equipment, automobile, and motorcycle accessories, pharmaceutical equipment, instrumentation, prop display, and logistics equipment. If you have requirements for sheet metal parts, please visit our company's official website to contact us.