Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-13 Origin:Site
In the machinery manufacturing industry, to reduce the weight of products, a large number of thin-walled parts made of aluminum alloy materials are generally used for production. Due to the large thermal expansion coefficient of aluminum parts CNC milling, they are easily deformed during thin-wall processing. Especially when the free forging blank is used, the machining allowance is large and the deformation problem is more prominent.
Here is the content list:
l Causes of deformation in aluminum parts CNC milling.
l Technological measures to reduce the deformation of aluminum parts CNC milling.
l The surface of the workpiece becomes black after aluminum parts CNC milling.
There are many reasons for the deformation of aluminum parts CNC milling, which are related to the material, the shape of the part, the production conditions, and the performance of the cutting fluid. There are mainly the following aspects: deformation caused by internal stress of the blank, deformation caused by cutting force and cutting heat, deformation caused by clamping force.
1. Reduce the internal stress of the blank during aluminum parts CNC milling
Natural or artificial aging and vibration treatment can partially eliminate the internal stress of the blank during aluminum parts CNC milling. Pre-processing is also an effective method for aluminum parts CNC milling. For the blank with a fat head and big ears, due to the large margin, the deformation after processing is also large. If the pre-machining off the excess portion of the blank when the aluminum parts CNC milling, the balance of each narrowing portion, not only can reduce the processing time after the modified aluminum parts CNC milling step, and place some time after the pre-processing may also be released within a portion of stress.
2. Improve the cutting ability of the tool
The material and geometric parameters of the tool have an important influence on the cutting force and cutting heat. The correct selection of the tool is very important to reduce the deformation of the parts.
The numerical control milling of aluminum parts generally uses metal casting. Metal aluminum and aluminum alloy have good fluidity and plasticity, but they tend to turn black during use. The reasons are:
(1) The process design is unreasonable. The improper processing of aluminum parts CNC milling after cleaning or pressure inspection creates conditions for moldy and blackening of aluminum parts and accelerates the generation of mildew.
(2) Warehouse management is not in place. If the aluminum alloy die-casting parts are stored at different heights in the warehouse, the moldy conditions are also different.
(3) Internal factors of aluminum alloy. Many aluminum parts CNC milling manufacturers do not do any cleaning treatment or simply flush with water after the die-casting and machining processes. They cannot be thoroughly cleaned. The die-cast aluminum surface has corrosion such as release agents, cutting fluid, and saponification fluid. Sexual substances and other stains, these stains speed up the blackening of mold spots on aluminum alloy die castings.
(4) External environmental factors of aluminum alloy. Aluminum is a lively metal, which is very easy to oxidize and turn black or mold under certain temperature and humidity conditions, which is determined by the characteristics of aluminum itself.
(5) The cleaning agent should not be selected properly. The selected cleaning agent is highly corrosive, causing corrosion and oxidation of die-cast aluminum.
Our company has been committed to producing better aluminum parts CNC milling and Precision CNC Milling Parts products, I believe you must be interested. For details, please visit the official website for more information.