Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-21 Origin: Site
What are precision CNC machining parts? It is small and exquisite, regardless of the material and craftsmanship, it is made with very exquisite craftsmanship. It is not a mass-produced part, but a mechanical one-by-one. For precision CNC machining parts, the processing is very strict. The degree of precision CNC machining parts is also one of the foundations for the development of the company's competitiveness. The workpieces that require precision machining generally require the use of CNC to perform precision machining of the parts.
Here is the content list:
Features of precision CNC machining parts.
The future direction of precision CNC machining parts.
1. First of all, the production efficiency of precision CNC machined parts is higher. For precision CNC machined parts, multiple surfaces can be processed at the same time. Compared with ordinary lathe machining, it can save a lot of procedures and save time, and the quality of precision CNC machined parts produced by CNC machining It is also much more stable than ordinary lathes.
2. The machining of precision CNC parts plays an irreplaceable role in the development of new products. Generally speaking, precision CNC machining parts of different complexity can be processed through programming, and the modification and update of the design only need to change the program of the lathe. This can greatly reduce the product development cycle.
3. The degree of automation of precision CNC machining parts is very high, which greatly reduces the manual labor intensity of workers. Workers do not need to control the whole process like operating an ordinary lathe during the machining process. Now they mainly observe and supervise the lathe. However, the technical content of the corresponding CNC parts processing is higher than that of ordinary lathes, so it requires more mental labor than ordinary lathes.
4. The initial investment of CNC lathes is larger than that of ordinary lathes because the price of CNC lathes is very expensive, and its maintenance costs are more expensive and the first processing preparation cycle is long.
1. Generally, due to the cutting amount, heat generation, and cutting force of the parts, the roughness and accuracy of the parts are different. To ensure the machining accuracy of the precision CNC machined parts, the rough parts and the precision mechanical parts must be processed separately. If rough machining and precision machining are carried out continuously, the precision of precision CNC machining parts will be lost due to the difference in stress.
2. The rationality of equipment selection. The machining of rough parts does not require high machining accuracy, but the main thing is to reduce the machining allowance, so precision machining requires very high-precision machine tools. In the processing route of precision CNC machining parts, heat treatment processes are often arranged. The arrangement of the heat treatment process is as follows: it is mainly used to improve the cutting performance of the metal, such as annealing, normalizing, quenching, tempering, etc., usually arranged before the machining of mechanical parts.
3. Generally speaking, almost all precision CNC machined parts have a heat treatment process, which can improve the cutting performance of metal. The machining and manufacturing of precision CNC machined parts not only requires the accuracy and stability of the machine tool and the accuracy of the tools and fixtures to ensure but also requires precision measuring instruments for calibration and measurement. Some are in the process of processing, and some are after the inspection.
At present, the precision of precision CNC machining parts ranges from micrometers to sub-micrometers, and even nanometers. They are widely used in the high-tech fields of automobiles, home appliances, IT, electronic information, and military and civilian industries. At the same time, the development of precision CNC machining parts processing technology has also promoted the development of machinery, molds, hydraulics, electronics, semiconductors, optics, sensors and measurement technology, and the metal processing industry.
Write at the end
Through the previous introduction, you will have a deeper understanding of precision CNC machining parts. If you need precision CNC machining parts, please visit our company's official website. Our precision CNC machining parts must meet your needs.