Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-14 Origin: Site
Swiss-type CNC lathe is a digital program-controlled lathe. It combines the characteristics of a universal lathe with good versatility, a precision lathe with high machining accuracy, and a special-purpose ordinary lathe with high machining efficiency. It is the largest used and most coverage area. A wide variety of machine tools. The products produced by this lathe are called Swiss-type CNC lathe machining parts. This Swiss-type CNC lathe processing parts have broad application scenarios in aerospace, military security, food equipment, automation, auto parts, electronic products, and other fields.
Here is the content list:
The basic steps for processing Swiss-type CNC lathes.
How to formulate a machining plan for Swiss-type CNC lathes?
The general principles of the machining plan for Swiss-type CNC lathes.
1. According to the drawing and process plan of the Swiss-type CNC lathe machining parts required by the customer, compile the program list with the specified code and program format, and record it on the carrier;
2. Input the program on the program carrier into the CNC unit through the input device;
3. After processing the input program, the CNC unit sends a signal to the servo system of each coordinate of the machine tool;
4. The servo system drives the moving parts of the machine tool according to the signal sent by the CNC unit, and controls the necessary auxiliary operations;
5. The relative movement of the tool and the workpiece is driven by the mechanical parts of the machine tool to process the required Swiss-type CNC lathe machining parts;
6. Detect the movement of the CNC lathe and feed it back to the CNC unit through the feedback device to reduce machining errors.
The machining plan of Swiss-type CNC lathe machining parts is also called the process plan. The machining plan of the CNC machine tool includes the formulation of the working procedures, working steps, and tool routing of the Swiss-type CNC lathe machining parts. In the process of machining parts of Swiss-type CNC lathes by CNC machine tools, due to the complex and diverse requirements of customers for Swiss-type CNC lathes, especially the shapes and positions of contour curves of different Swiss-type CNC lathes, plus materials Due to the influence of various factors such as different and different batches, when formulating a processing plan for specific Swiss-type CNC lathe machining parts, specific analysis and different treatment should be carried out, and the treatment should be flexibly handled. Only in this way can the Swiss-type CNC lathe machining parts processing plan be made reasonable, to achieve the purpose of high quality, high efficiency, and low cost.
1. Roughing first and finishing to improve production efficiency and ensure the finishing quality of Swiss-type CNC lathes. When cutting Swiss-type CNC lathes, rough machining procedures should be arranged first. In a relatively short period, Remove the large amount of machining allowance before finishing, and try to meet the requirements of finishing allowance uniformity. When the rough machining process of the Swiss-type CNC lathe is arranged, the semi-finishing and finishing after the tool change should be arranged. Among them, the purpose of arranging semi-finishing is to, when the uniformity of the margin-left after roughing cannot meet the requirements of finishing, semi-finishing can be arranged as a transitional process for Swiss-type CNC lathe machining parts to enable finishing The margin is small and uniform. When arranging a finishing process that can be carried out with one or multiple cuts, the final contour of the workpiece on the Swiss-type CNC lathe should be processed continuously by the last cut. At this time, the advance and retreat position of the processing tool should be considered properly. Try not to arrange cutting and cutting or tool change and pause in a continuous contour, to avoid elastic deformation due to sudden changes in cutting force, resulting in a surface on the smooth connection contour Defects such as scratches, sudden changes in shape, or remaining knife marks.
2. Near first, far away. The far and near mentioned here are based on the distance between the processing part and the tool setting point. Under normal circumstances, especially when roughing machining parts on Swiss-type CNC lathes, it is usually arranged to process the parts close to the tool setting point first, and the parts far away from the tool setting point to process later, to shorten the tool movement distance and reduce the space. Schedule time. For turning to process, it is beneficial to maintain the rigidity of the rough or semi-finished parts processed by Swiss-type CNC lathes and improve the cutting conditions.
3. Inside first, then outside. For parts that need to process both the inner surface and the outer surface, when formulating the processing plan, it is usually arranged to process the inner and inner cavity of the Swiss-type CNC lathe first, and then process the Swiss-type outer surface of a CNC lathe machined part. This is because it is difficult to control the size and shape of the inner surface of Swiss CNC lathes, the rigidity of the tool is correspondingly poor, the durability of the tooltip is easily affected by the cutting head and is reduced, and it is difficult to remove chips during machining.
Our company is good at processing Swiss-type CNC lathes. Please visit the official website for more information.