Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-29 Origin: Site
CNC Micro Turning Parts use a fast and small machining method. With the diversified development of micro-electromechanical systems and micro-machines, the demand for CNC Micro Turning Parts with micro-components with different mechanical properties and electronic characteristics has become more and more urgent.
Here is the content list:
l The development status of CNC Micro Turning Parts
l Features of CNC machine tools from CNC Micro Turning Parts
The MEMS technology used in the manufacture of CNC Micro Turning Parts has become one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. The CNC Micro Turning Parts industry needs to manufacture extremely small high-precision parts, such as biology, medical equipment, optics, and microelectronics, etc. There is a large demand for CNC Micro Turning Parts. However, not every micro component used in micro-electromechanical systems or micro-machines can be produced using integrated circuit technology. Therefore, new materials, new micro-manufacturing technologies, and CNC Micro Turning Parts technology have been researched and developed. In the manufacture of CNC Micro Turning Parts, due to the small dimensions of CNC Micro Turning Parts, large turning depths and feed rates are not allowed in terms of strength and rigidity. At the same time, to ensure the dimensional accuracy of CNC Micro Turning Parts, the final thickness of the finished surface removal layer must be less than its accuracy value, so the amount of turning must be small. For example, the turning depth is sometimes smaller than the grain diameter of the material, so that the cutting can only be carried out in the CNC Micro Turning Parts grains. At this time, the cutting is equivalent to cutting one by one discontinuous CNC Micro Turning Parts.
The operation and monitoring of CNC machine tools of CNC Micro Turning Parts are all completed in this CNC unit, which is the brain of CNC machine tools. Compared with ordinary machine tools, CNC Micro Turning Parts CNC machine tools have the following characteristics:
1. It has strong adaptability to CNC Micro Turning Parts to be processed, adapts to the characteristics of single-piece production of molds and other products, and provides suitable processing methods for mold manufacturing
2. Processing CNC Micro Turning Parts has high precision and stable processing quality;
3. Multi-coordinate linkage can be performed on CNC Micro Turning Parts, and CNC Micro Turning Parts with complex shapes can be processed
4. When machining CNC Micro Turning Parts is changed, generally only the CNC program needs to be changed, which can save production preparation time
5. The CNC Micro Turning Parts machine tool itself has high precision and high rigidity. It can choose a favorable processing amount and has high productivity (generally 3 to 5 times that of ordinary machine tools).
6. The machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity
7. It is conducive to the modernization of CNC Micro Turning Parts production management. CNC Micro Turning Parts CNC machine tools use digital information and standard codes to process and transmit information, and use computer control methods, laying the foundation for the integration of computer-aided design, manufacturing, and management
8. The requirements for the quality of the operators manufactured by CNC Micro Turning Parts are higher, and the technical requirements for the maintenance personnel are higher.
9. The processed CNC Micro Turning Parts have high reliability.
If you have any inquiries for precision CNC micro turning small parts or CNC Turning Parts, please do feel free to contact us for a quotation.