Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-01 Origin: Site
In the sequence programming of CNC milling aluminum parts, the programmer must fully grasp the geometrical parameters of the CNC milling aluminum parts and the relationship between the geometrical elements. Because all elements of the contour of CNC milling aluminum parts must be defined during automatic programming, the coordinates of each node must be calculated during manual programming. No matter which point is inaccurate, programming cannot be carried out, which may affect the CNC milling aluminum parts. quality. Therefore, it is necessary to perfect the machining skills of CNC milling aluminum parts as much as possible.
Here is the content list:
l General skills of CNC milling aluminum parts.
l Other skills for CNC milling aluminum parts.
l Precautions for CNC milling aluminum processing.
1. For CNC milled aluminum parts with a large machining allowance, to have better heat dissipation conditions during the machining process and avoid heat concentration, symmetrical processing should be used when machining CNC milled aluminum parts. If there is a 90mm thick sheet that needs to be processed to 60mm if one side of the aluminum part is milled by CNC milling, the other side will be milled immediately, and the final size will be processed at one time, the flatness will reach 5mm; if the CNC milling aluminum part is repeated infeed Symmetrical processing, each side of CNC milled aluminum parts are processed twice to the final size, which can ensure the flatness of 0.3mm.
2. If there are multiple cavities on the CNC milled aluminum parts, it is not advisable to use a cavity-by-cavity sequential processing method during machining, as this will easily cause the CNC milled aluminum parts to be deformed due to uneven stress. The machining of CNC milled aluminum parts should be processed in layers and multiple times, and each layer should be processed to all the cavities at the same time, and then the next level is processed, so that the CNC milled aluminum parts are evenly stressed and reduce deformation.
3. The cutting force and cutting heat can be reduced by changing the cutting amount. Among the three elements of cutting volume, the post-cutting volume has a great influence on cutting force. If the machining allowance is too large, the cutting force of one pass is too large, which will not only deform the aluminum parts milled by CNC, but also affect the rigidity of the machine tool spindle and reduce the durability of the tool. If the back grip of CNC milling aluminum parts is reduced, the production efficiency will be greatly reduced. High-speed milling can overcome this problem when machining aluminum parts by CNC milling.
1. Pay attention to the cutting sequence of CNC milling aluminum parts. Rough machining emphasizes the processing efficiency and pursues the removal rate per unit time. In general, up-milling can be used. It is to remove the excess part of the surface of the CNC milling aluminum blank with the fastest speed and the shortest time to form the geometric contour required for finishing. Finishing focuses on high precision and high quality, so down milling should be used. As the cutting thickness of the cutter teeth gradually decreases from maximum to zero during down milling, the degree of work hardening is greatly reduced, and the degree of deformation of CNC milling aluminum parts is also reduced.
2. The deformation of thin-walled CNC milled aluminum parts due to clamping during machining is difficult to avoid even for finishing. To minimize the deformation of CNC milled aluminum parts, the pressing part can be loosened before the finishing process reaches the final size, so that the CNC milled aluminum parts can be restored to the original shape freely, and then slightly compressed to clamp with rigidity. Live the workpiece as the standard, so that the ideal processing effect can be obtained. In short, the point of action of the clamping force is best on the supporting surface, and the clamping force should act in the direction where the CNC milling aluminum parts have good rigidity. Under the premise of ensuring that the CNC milling aluminum parts are not loose, the smaller the clamping force, the better.
3. When machining CNC milling aluminum parts with a cavity, try not to let the milling cutter plunge directly into the part like a drill bit, which will result in an insufficient chip holding space of the milling cutter, unsmooth chip removal, and overheating of the part. , Expansion and unfavorable phenomena such as knife collapse and broken knife. First, drill the hole with a drill of the same size as the milling cutter or one size larger, and then mill it with the milling cutter.
The main factor that affects the machining accuracy and surface quality of CNC milled aluminum parts is that deformation is prone to occur in the process of CNC milling aluminum parts, which requires the operator to have certain operating experience and skills.
Our company's CNC milled aluminum parts or CNC Milling Parts fully comply with international standards, please rest assured to use our company's products. If you need our company's products, please visit our company's official website to purchase.