CNC Milling is multitudinousness, there are some basic operating matters to pay attention:
1. When you into the workshop to practice, put on the overalls, big cuffs to be tight, female wear helmets and braids into the cap. Do not wear sandals, slippers, high heels. Note: gloves are not allowed to operate the machine.
2. Do not move or damage the warning signs installed on the machine.
3. Do not place obstacles around the machine, keep the work space large enough.
4. Work which need two or more people together to complete, should pay attention to mutual coherence.
5. Do not allow the use of compressed air cleaning machine tools, electrical cabinets and NC unit.
6. We should practice in the specified machine and computer. Without permission, other machine tools equipment, tools or electrical switches shall not touch.